What is SEAWNY?
Your Bridge To Success
Small Enterprise Alliance of WNY (SEAWNY) is a dedicated group of business owners and advisers organized to support, network, and provide answers to other small business owners.
- Donate a modest monthly membership fee of $10 via recurring bank or credit card draft
- Give back in the form of sharing your success stories, paying help forward, and spreading the word about our work.
We’re expanding, so please consider joining!
- Expert network: Answers on legal, HR, tax, real estate, banking, sales.
- Business Improvement Consultation: Checklist to identify top priorities
- Conference/class space: Tonawanda, Williamsville, Buffalo (subject to availability)
- Executive Coaching session: Help the owner clarify goals and objectives
- Security: Home or business security consult, discounted services and products
- Podcast studio: subject to availability
- Office Supplies: Member discount through WB Mason delivered
- Sexual Harassment Training: How to comply with this mandatory training
- SEA the Art: Free artwork for your office space
- Sales Management: Consultation for sales concerns
- Marketing Consultation: Starting new or improving what you are doing